Photo by Scott Pickering

Monday, September 10, 2012

September Setup Of The Month

 
 
 

Here's a shot of a recent setup of mine.  I was laying down some 808 kick and handclap with the Handsonic 15 (while playing shaker) on that particular weekend.   The Gajate bracket with bass drum pedal is a big help when I need some backbeat tambourine while playing djembe or congas.  The trap table lives on my right side so I can access the items with my dominant hand.   I have a couple of suspended cymbals on my left so that I can play one-hand rolls while playing something more rhythmically intricate with my right.  The tambourines are at the ready on the launch pad (see posting from 4/19/10 on making a launch pad).
 
 
 Percussion For Worship wants to see your setup for possible inclusion on the blog.
Send those pix to markshelton@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment